116 W Houston St., 3rd Floor
New York, NY 10012
The Quality Assurance Director is responsible for the development and support of test tools for Commerce-enabled sites with highly functional end-to-end integration touchpoints. These tools are used by SQA and development. This includes the analysis and design of test harnesses, automation processes, test results database and analysis tools.
• Define strategy for collecting reporting results and develop virtualizations, charts and reports from the data. Understand software quality best practices, test strategy and planning, test case development, test case deployment and execution, test data, defect tracking, and test automation
• Actively participate in process movements.
• Review test plan requirements simple to high complexity and develop an automation strategy for them.
• Build test automation harness and scripts.
• BS in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
• Strong developer/coding experience
• At least 7 years in Technology, Commerce, or relevant field having managed the scripting and development of complex automation and testing processes.
• Expert on SDLC Lifecycle Processes and Development Methodologies
• Deeply familiar with all aspects of Technology Enablement online including Server-Side Technologies, Client-Side Technologies, Hosting, Application Monitoring, Performance Monitoring, Quality Assurance, Release Management
Email resume, cover letter, and salary requirements with 'QA Director' as the subject , to email@example.com.